More pictures and less words, PLEASE. Especially words from cranks. It's better to ignore them than to publish their posts (which they want), get sucked into a debate with them, and distract from your blog's core mission, i.e. sharing lovely pictures of interesting places.
No I hear what you’re saying, I really do, and I don’t mean to single you out - but I’m gonna copy and paste something from my FAQ and I promise this is the last time I’ll talk about it:
- If people who follow my blog take the time to send me a nice, relevant, or funny message I feel the polite thing to do is answer it. No that doesn’t mean I’m going to give in or give time to people who are clearly out to troll or be an asshole or publish every anon asking for more pictures of New Foundland (of which I get a strange amount) (shout out to New Foundland love you guys).
- I actually make a real, concerted effort to space out my anon answers. I reblog travel pictures in-between, delete them after a certain period of time and try my best not clog dashboards. I’m a compulsive pushover who wants to please everyone and I actively try not to annoy people. I know, I do a shitty job of it.
- I use the tag ‘ttwanon’ on all my Anon answers so feel free to black list/tumblr savior
- I know people follow this blog for travel pictures. I harbor no illusions that I’m funny or interesting. Sometimes it’s just nice to talk to people? I really do try to keep it to a minimum. Again, apologies for having a personality or enjoying minimal human interaction. My bad.
- It is my blog to do with what I like, not yours. I don’t know a nicer way to say it. I’m totally open to suggestions and criticisms and am genuinely thankful for every follower I have - but if my answering the occasional anon truly bothers you, you don’t have to follow. There are lots of travel blogs who don’t bother with Anons at all and are infinitely less annoying than me. I’m so co-dependent I’ll even provide you with a list.
- Ya’ll should see the Anons I don’t publish. Not to sound obnoxious, like I’m so ~popular and I get tons, because I’m not and I don’t. But yeah. You’re welcome?