|8th Nov 2013✧20:431,392 notes
|8th Nov 2013✧20:3873 notes
|8th Nov 2013✧20:22116 notes
|8th Nov 2013✧20:05139 notes
|8th Nov 2013✧19:491,319 notes
|8th Nov 2013✧19:3275 notes
|8th Nov 2013✧19:1674 notes
|8th Nov 2013✧12:49464 notes
|7th Nov 2013✧19:211,512 notes
If you are interested in participating, please send me the following information by
Friday, November 15th if you’re from U.S./Canada
Friday, November 22nd for non-U.S./Canada participants
- Name - Full name only if you want/feel the need to. Can your first name only, initials, first name + last initial, your blog url, a fake name, your nickname from camp, I don’t really care. Whatever is needed for the card to get to you / so people at your address will understand it’s for you
- Tumblr URL or email - (PLEASE TURN YOUR SUBMIT ON) so I can give you your return addresses to send to. I will not assign you any addresses until I know I can get back in touch with you (shout out to the people who submitted on anon last time /cough/side-eye/pleasedontdothat)
- Address - Full address, make sure to include all necessary zip codes + country information. I’m super serious about protecting people’s privacy and information as best I can, it’s just me and the people sending you cards who will see your address. If you are under 18 or live at home, make sure the parents are cool with it.
- Requests - Location/Specific Holiday/Language etc. Like if it’s your life long dream to get mail from Latvia and there happens to be a Latvian person on my list, I can hook ya’ll up. Or if you don’t celebrate Christmas or really want to try out the Spanish you’ve been learning in school, I’ll do what I can to accommodate. I can’t make any promises for sure but I’ll do my best with what I have. It’s about a 1:3 ratio - meaning for US/Canadians, for every 3 cards you send you’ll get at least 1 from outside North America (reverse being true for everyone else - you should get maximum 1 in your general continental area for every 3 you send), 2 for 5 cards sent, 3:7, 4:10 etc. I mix it up as best I can. Feel free to rank by preference and list as many as you’d like, including U.S. states/regions - it helps
- Number of cards you’re willing to send - if you only want to or are able to send one, that’s fine! If you want to do more, that’s great too. If you tell me ‘multiple’ I will sign you up for 3. If you tell me ‘however many’ I will sign you up for 5. If you say ‘I will mail cards until my fingers bleed’ I will sign you up for 10.
- Number of cards you want to receive - i.e. really I only need to know if you want to send and not receive any. If there are extra cards, people sending multiple cards will be top priority to receive extra cards. You should get the same number you send.
A few other things:
- If you live in the U.S./ Canada and want to exchange more than 3 cards you must be willing to exchange with other U.S./Canadian addresses. Sorry I only have so many non-U.S./Canadian participants to go around. I will do my best to try and at least separate the U.S./ Canadian addresses by as many time zones as possible - i.e. hook up Missouri with New York rather than Iowa. Again, I can only work with what I have.
- You should be getting your return address information no later than Thursday, November 28th. I can’t promise for sure but I’ll do my best to get your addresses back to you in a timely manner so you can send your cards ASAP. I’ll make a post when I’m done sending return info out so you’ll know if I missed you.
- If you send me information via tumblr PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE TURN YOUR SUBMIT OPTION ON (in your blog settings) and enable it to receive text posts - it’s by far the easiest way for me to send you addresses without the hassles of Tumblr ask/character limit. Thank you!
- Please remember - if you want to send a small gift that’s fine, but it’s up to you. No food or candy, creepy poems, nude photos, razor blades, anthrax, etc. Last year people sent paper ornaments, bookmarks, postcards, that kind of thing. If you want, you can include your blog url in the card so that you can find each other on tumblr. Try to send your card(s) as soon as possible, to allow for extra time for delivery. Keep it safe and appropriate, use your best judgement and please save your creepy tendencies for your friends and family, thank you!
This turned out really great last year, I’m very excited to do it again! Thank you everyone for your support ♥
|7th Nov 2013✧18:073,116 notes
|6th Nov 2013✧22:38623 notes
|6th Nov 2013✧21:3379,120 notes